Kamloops Airport plays an important role in the Province’s transportation network, serving the citizens of Kamloops and the region. Our priority is ensuring that health and safety protocols are in place for those traveling for essential reasons. These safety protocols include:
- Mandatory face coverings
- Increased cleaning and sanitation throughout the terminal
- Plexiglass barriers
- Physical distancing signage and visual cues throughout the terminal
- Additional hand sanitizer stations
- Health checks and temperature checks prior to boarding
- Terminal access limited to travellers and employees
- Touchless technologies in the terminal and parking areas
Travelling for essential reasons? Here is a list of tips for healthy travel!
Air Terminal Building
The Kamloops Airport Terminal building is open for all departing and arriving flights. Access is limited to employees and ticketed passengers.
All air travelers, employees and airport visitors are required to wear a non-medical mask or face covering that covers your mouth and nose during travel through Canadian airports.
If you are travelling on an international flight, visit the Government of Canada website for more information on travel restrictions, quarantine requirements and testing.
Local COVID-19 Testing
If your international destination requires proof of a negative COVID-19 result, please call 811 for more information about testing. Asymptomatic COVID-19 PCR testing for travel is available at Pratt’s Pharmacy in Kamloops by appointment only.